Sunday, January 4, 2009

INTRODUCING.......

I would like to introduce Barb Scott! For those of you who do not know her from the store, she is also teaching at the store.
I know - you all think I have gone crazy! Especially those of you who know Barb from the store, but, a funny thing happened today and so.....I would like to clear up any confusion.

A customer came in and asked if Barb Scott was THE Barb Scott who used to teach quilting at Quilters Fancy and other quilt stores a few years ago. NO - it is not the SAME Barb Scott! This is OUR Barb Scott and she is an amazing person and a fabulous teacher!

So...now that that is cleared up I can go back to my evening of doing "absolutively" (that's spelled correctly - it's MY word) NOTHING!

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too absolutely funny but good to know!!! Good work on the clean up - that is very impressive. The key will be the maintenance - make sure your son knows that - and the dog. They have to PUT things away when they are done - hey that goes for you too!!!! Good luck -
Hey I didn't see all those new books yesterday. Well I'll check them out next weekend.