Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TIME is a 4 letter word.......

There is never enough time in the day.....I keep telling everyone that I need four extra hours per day between the hours of 12:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and then maybe I could get everything I need to do - DONE!

I bartered with myself this evening and got two more blocks done on Country Haven but, that means I have to go to bed early.....so that I will be wide awake in the morning as I have to work at my office for the next few days to get something very important done.

Kathy was busy today and has managed to cut that beautiful flannel to start the store sample of the quilt I designed a few weeks ago (or was it last week - time
flies...).

We have sold out of the Buck-A-Block in the Vintage 30's but I am trying to get more fabric so we can offer more customers the opportunity to sign up. I will keep you posted. In the meantime Barb has finished the first 5 blocks and they look awesome! The other colour way is also very nice and it's in the window at the store.....if you happen to be in, take a look!

I am very happy to report that classes are really going fast so if there's something you wanted to sign up for - don't hesitate! I can't believe I'm saying this - THERE MAY NOT BE SPACE?!? I'm not kidding - don't procrastinate! (...my favourite pastime!)

I will be stopping by the store some time tomorrow and will bring you up to date with pics and stuff! In the meantime.....as the temperature plummets get quilting!

Happy quilting!

Jo-Ann

P.S. Was surfing and found this pic - I had to share this with all the cat lovers out there - I just couldn't help myself......

No comments: