Monday, January 19, 2009

Okay - it's after midnight.....

I just missed the midnight deadline.....so sorry, was working on "other" work for which I have a DEADline....If I don't get it done I will be DEAD!

Today was Carolyn's Machine Quilting Class. It was a real hit and the girls had a wonderful time while learning new techniques and brushing up on the old ones. Unfortunately no pictures (I had the camera at home! oops!). The girls had that lovely Beef Stew which I made again last night...and I took some over to my mom's tonight for dinner. She loved it!

Just wanted to remind everyone that the following classes are starting this week and there are still some spaces available........check our website or your newsletter at www.cockadoodlequilts.com/newsletter for dates and times....

Beginner Hand Piecing and Quilting with OUR Barb Scott

Beginner Hand Applique with Nancy McCracken Floral Collage with Nancy McCracken Beginner Beading with Pam Woodward
...and if I'm not mistaken Mary Salus is teaching Beginner Machine Quiltmaking starting next Sunday.....so come into the store or pick up the phone and get registered......

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: