Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday, Monday.......

I keep telling everyone that I love Mondays......usually because there always seems to be something arriving from somewhere that I can share with you. So as not to keep you in suspense....

A bolt of Chef's Toss in Black arrived today. Makes a great apron with our easy apron patterns for the men or women in your lives. Valentine's Day is coming up! Is he cooking for you.....or Father's Day, I know, it's not until June but those days have a way of creeping up on us fast. This fabric comes in cream and black. We also have a whole line of "foodie" fabrics that will make great co-ordinates or aprons on their own.
You know what they say, Better Late than Never! well, the buttons came in for the book 12 Days of Christmas.....and we have the tea towels too! It may be a bit early but yet again I will remind you that those days have a way of flying right by us!
Last but not at all least, our Thangles order arrived. Those of you who have already picked up your 2009 Buck-A-Blocks - the 3.5" Thangles are in so don't forget to pick yours up when you are in the store (this weekend for the Open House). We also got in some Thangles Patterns I've been eying for awhile....
First, the Doddle Quilt - I thought it was a really nice quilt which will do up quickly and I believe it is Fat Quarter friendly. I'm definitely going to get one done (after the other 2, which I've had no time to work on.....ha,ha!)
I couldn't resist this baby/toddler quilt pattern - Megan's Alphabet, it also uses Thangles and I know who I'll be making this one for already......
...and Zee Blankie, an adorable quilt with zebras and it too uses Thangles......again, another quilt to make for yet another special somebody.
I just placed another huge order for a whole lot of stuff we've sold out of as well as some great new stuff - hopefully it will arrive before the weekend but in any event it's just more to look forward to! We sold out of so much stuff over the Holidays that we are busy taking stock and making lists so if you don't see something that you need or want just ask one of the girls and I will be sure to place it on the next order.....
Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!
Happy Quilting!
Jo-Ann and all the "chicks"!

No comments: