Sunday, January 25, 2009

Messed up again......

Me and my camera are not quite in sync! I want to download pictures and "it" wants to recharge it's battery......I wanted to share some of the Strip It possibilities with you tonight but the camera has to be fed.....So I will just update you on the three new books we got in this week......

SunBonnet Sue and Scottie at Play.....now you may think that I am not a Sunbonnet Sue fan and you would probably be right, but this book also has a Redwork Quilt in it and Barb's been busy doing redwork lately so I thought she might like to do this one - or maybe I will! It also has some cute patterns!

Simple Strategies for Block-Swap Quilts! The name says it all and I'm 100% sure that any of you who get together and swap fabrics will love doing block swaps too!
Quilts from the Heart II - has some beautiful quilts and is one you may want to add to your library.....Just a reminder, our books are priced at U.S. Dollar prices. (I am still of the belief that there should not be a price difference from the U.S. to Canada!) So until further notice our prices are the U.S. $ marked on the books!

It's not that I can't go on blogging for hours but I really don't want to bore you all. Maybe I'll go do some quilting while I wait for the !@#% camera to recharge!
Happy Quilting!
Jo-Ann

No comments: