Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog......?

To Blog or Not to Blog ...that is the question!?

Sharon and I were busy today getting things ready for the upcoming Open House in between customers. At the moment the store looks a little bare - can't keep up with all the things that have sold out over the Holidays. Lists, lists and more lists.....then orders, orders and more orders! That's okay because it means that I will have lots of great "new" and "old" products to tell you about.

I am still at the store (it's 7:30 P.M.) and I really want to get home tonight to get some quilting done...it feels like days (because it has been) and maybe clean some more (not!) or do some laundry.

Before I leave you - I would like to mention that we are getting a great response to our class offerings this time so, if you are sitting there procrastinating, now would be the time to pick up the phone and register.....seriously! If there's a class you've been wanting to take - now is the time!

If you are coming in this weekend for the Open House, which I hope you all are, then don't forget to take a look at all the spectacular projects we are offering as classes.....In the meantime,

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: