Friday, January 2, 2009

Tea For Two!

I have come to the conclusion that for me , "time", is a nasty little four letter word which I can never get enough of! Today started off well then suddenly I was 3 hours behind schedule. Needless to say some things WILL have to be put off until tomorrow. As always it is my "quilting time" that suffers but hopefully I will still get something done this evening.....

New in the store is this cute Tea Cozy Pattern which was made in fabrics to co-ordinate with our Big Easy Table Runner Kit. The two together will make your afternoon tea feel like spring is already on its way.....It will make a great gift, hostess gift, or perfect gift for a novice quilter.
Look for the samples in our Valentine's Day window which Nancy (she's back) just put together this evening....Nancy's been gone two weeks because of the Holidays and boy have we missed her. She's been a busy little bee, working on a table runner from Kim Diehl's book, Simple Seasons. I'll try to get a picture of her progress when she drops by on Monday night for the staff meeting.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and that you are all marking your calendars for next week's Open House. There will be demos and refreshments and lots of new things to see in the store.....

Happy Quilting!

Jo-Ann

No comments: